Perfect for your grillout, potluck, or picnic.
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 2 red bell peppers, diced small
- 1 12-oz bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced small
- 1 poblano pepper, diced small
- 3 oz bag real bacon bits
- 1 ranch seasoning packet OR DIY:
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- OPTIONAL: sauté corn and peppers on medium high heat, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes. Let cool. (This is mostly to remove some water from the veggies)
- Combine all ingredients! Ideally up to 24 hours ahead of time so the flavors can gel.