A non-dairy version of the classic.
- 1 large white onion (approx. 15 oz), sliced and slices halved, caramelized, and mostly cooled
- 6.5 oz jar of artichokes, drained and chopped
- 12 oz bag of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1.5 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 7 oz cream of coconut
- 6 oz mayo
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread into a greased pie plate (a 8×8 inch square pan or casserole dish would also work).
- Bake for about half an hour until until bubbly and golden
- Serve with pita chips or Wheat Thins!